1. All members fishing Club waters must carry a current membership card and Environment Agency rod licence. Members must produce their membership card when requested by the Riparian owner, Environment Agency official, baliff or any club member. Club members must produce their membership card before requesting others to do so. Any unauthorised person or persons found fishing a club water will either be requested to leave the water immediately or will be reported to the Environment Agency / local police.
2. No litter or fires. Members are required to ensure that their peg is free from any litter (whether theirs or a previous angler) before leaving the water
3. No barbel, grayling or carp to be retained in keepnets. Except during offical club matches.
4. No fishing within 30 mtrs of overhead power lines
5. Members must comply with the Environment Agency Regulations and any other local bye-laws.
6. Maximum of 2 rods to be used.
7. No rods or poles over 4 mtrs to be used on any water that's affected by over head power lines.
8. No bait boats
9. No drones
10 The club accepts no liability for any damage or injury to any person or property. Member or not,while on club waters.
11. The club reserves the right to close any water at any time.